Join our team and raise the standard!
Petrochem seeks to hire individuals who have the experience, enthusiasm, and dedication to contribute to our future growth and success. We offer a wide range of nationwide career opportunities for those who are eager to develop their skills and contribute their best efforts to building a long-term career with us. Our goal is to attract and retain the best talent in the industry, and we look for energetic, reliable, and motivated people with diverse talents who share our corporate values.
Our employees are the source of our success, and they share our commitment to our customers. Each Petrochem project begins with a team of dedicated professionals who are specialists in industrial jobs involving insulation, scaffolding, painting and coatings, lead and asbestos abatement, fireproofing, or industrial metal structures. Individuals with skills in project management, estimating, accounting, marketing, and human resources also play key roles as team members.
Petrochem’s generous employment benefits include:
- Group welfare benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan
- Nine paid holidays
- Referral bonuses
- Paid time off or Vacation account
Petrochem currently has the following employment opportunities. To apply for one of these positions, call (866) 608-4223 or send your resume to email@example.com.
- Painting & Coatings Safety/Quality Manager (location open)
- Assistant Safety Manager (Sellersburg, IN)
- Branch Safety Manager (Rancho Dominguez, CA)
- Sheet Metal Roofing / Siding / Flashing Workers (Mukilteo, WA)
- Industrial Painters (North Dakota & Wyoming)
- Asbestos Abatement Supervisor (Vancouver, WA)
- Asbestos Abatement Workers (Northwest)
- Floor Coating Supervisors (Denver, CO)
- Floor Coating Installers (Denver, CO)
Help shape our future — come “Raise the Standard” with us!
Petrochem participates in E-Verify.
Petrochem Insulation, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer